Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Episode number|| Season 2 |
|Directed by||Jerry Levine|
|Written by||Bob Goodman|
|Air date||December 12, 2013|
|Next||The Diabolical Kind|
When a hedge fund manager who was also running a Ponzi scheme is murdered, Holmes and Watson must determine which of his clients is guilty. Also, Sherlock contemplates sponsoring a fellow recovering addict.
- Jonny Lee Miller as Sherlock Holmes
- Lucy Liu as Joan Watson
- Aidan Quinn as Captain Tommy Gregson
- Jon Michael Hill as Detective Marcus Bell
- Ato Essandoh as Alfredo Llamosa
- Heather Burns as Chloe Butler
- Richard Masur as Jacob Weiss
- Stephen Tyrone Williams as Randy
- Thomas Ryan as Oscar Holt
- Peter Gerety as Frank Da Silva
- Rebecca Dayan as Fabiana
- Lucas Hall as Nelson Maddox
- Robert Creighton as Detective Luntz
Kristine Johnson as TV News Anchor
Pilot • While You Were Sleeping • Child Predator • Rat Race • Lesser Evils • Flight Risk • One Way to Get Off • The Long Fuse • You Do It to Yourself • The Leviathan • Dirty Laundry • M. • The Red Team • The Deductionist • A Giant Gun, Filled with Drugs • Details • Possibility Two • Déjà Vu All Over Again • Snow Angels • Dead Man's Switch • A Landmark Story • Risk Management • The Woman • Heroine